Sign in to follow this  
Hatchet

Lineage 2 Best Soundtrack

Lineage 2... This is one of those "legendary" games that made history, Lineage 2 was extremely popular and still is, kind of... currently, the playerbase is scattered in thousands of privates servers throughout the world, someone might like playing the Old School Lineage 2 or someone prefers the modern version of the game, the majority of the playerbase left the official server and got into a private server, but... people will get bored of playing the same chronicle over and over, and it makes Lineage 2 a game wich you might play it for months and then leave it, and then come back, and then leave again and come back. If you haven't played Lineage 2 before and you wanna play it right now you will not have the same experience as the veterans players because the game changed a lot since then... that's why there are Classic Servers. Enough of that... Something that I really like about Lineage 2 is... the nostalgia really hits you hard whit this game in particular... just by listening this video, only those who played the game for soo many years feel this... and some of them might even cry just by listening to all these beautiful songs this magical MMO has. And I will never forget all the hours of grinding I had in Lineage 2, It's was a long... epic... nostalgic... emotional... magical journey... If a time machine existed, I would go back in time just to experience this game from the beginning. This game is IMMERSIVE, the map is HUGE, the bosses are HUGE, the music is EPIC, EMOTIONAL, NOSTALGIC. And THIS is why I love Lineage 2 soo much...

Thank you:classic_smile:

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 7:37 AM, Rival said:

Dion Theme Song is by far, the most beautiful song that i've heard !

i agree 100%